05/09/2013

Fashion&Style | Fall/Winter 2013-14 Trends

Navy blue
I love it, wheter it's summer ou winter. This time, dark blue is the new black. Intense and classic. Definitely, the next winter's standout colour.

Tweed
This wool fabric is back, so run while you can!

Exotic furs
Not one of my favorite trends at all, but it is different... Be aware, they are out there ;)

Oxblood red
Not new, but surely another winter's colour. 

Metallic mesh
A kind of armor inspired pieces, delicate at the same time. Looks good too :)

Powder pink coats (ok, all the pastel stuff)
Ok, I got it, delicateness is the way. Such a wonderful way! Romantic, pink and angelic - I'm in!

Chunky scarf
Oversized knit scarfs are... cozy. Really, really cozy. That's all I need to say.

Doctor's bag
They are there to stay and we don't mind that much.

Turtleneck
Not that cool, but we can deal with it. Again: cozy.

Ecru
Whites are only for summer? You're wrong, ma friend. And this color looks so good to me. I need it.

Youthful prints
The most adorable trend ever. Cute hearts, stars or even childhood characters like Bambi. Lovely.


Gostei tanto das tendências deste outono/inverno! São mais "leves", mais juvenis que o normal, ou é impressão minha? 
O que acham? Gostaram?

I loved this trends! It looks so much fresher, more youthful than the usual. Am I wrong?
What do you think? Did you like it?

Sem comentários: